The nat-reservations patch:
  Author: Krisztian Kovacs <hidden@xxxxxxxxxx>

NAT reservations support for Netfilter

This module implements reservation of manips, which won't be allocated
by the Netfilter NAT subsystem except explicitly requested. It can be
used in NAT helpers for complicated protocols, for example it may be
needed in case the protocol's command channel requires negotiation of
the exact endpoints of the data channel, and both of them need to be
translated.
Do you want to apply this patch [N/y/t/f/a/r/b/w/q/?] t
newfile: 1 files in our way, unable to apply

As I do not obtain, I go to try to apply patch tproxy, and happens this:
Testing tproxy... not applied
The tproxy patch: