NAT (IPTABLES) + Windows 2K Routing and Remote Access (VPN) + Wndows/xp client access (VPN)

Hi,

I have a local network and the gateway is a Redhat 9 with Firewall iptables v1.2.7a doing NAT to the LAN. I need to access a W2k RAS and it is behind a other Redhat 9 with Firewall iptables v1.2.7a. I use the Internet to connect this two sites.

On the local network I try to access the W2k Routing and Remote Access and it only work with the first connection or the first local IP. When other LAN's user try to access, they could not get the connection. On the Windows XP the appear the msg "verifyng username and password" is show and do not connect or ask for the password. This msg stay until timed out.

Is there any problem with Iptables or Nat??

Tks

Sebastião.