Re: NetBIOS dgm NAT Helper

Thank you but I don't think this helps.  It looks like it is for the
name service rather than the datagram service.  I would think such a
help would need to rewrite the embedded IP in the NetBIOS header and
recalculate any checksumming - John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
+1 207-985-7880
jsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Financially sustainable open source development
http://www.opensourcedevel.com