NetBIOS dgm NAT Helper

We have encountered an unusual situation where NetBIOS datagram packets
(138/udp) are being passed through an IPSec tunnel on an iptables
firewall but they are also being NATted by the same firewall.  It
appears there is IP information embedded in the NetBIOS header.  Thus
NAT causes this protocol to break because the reply packets are sent to
the original IP address in the NetBIOS header rather than the NAT IP
address in the IP header.

I believe Cisco does have a NAT helper for NetBIOS but I have not seen
anything for iptables.  Is there such a helper? Is there anyway for an
iptables firewall to NAT NetBIOS datagram packets? Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation

If you would like to participate in the development of an open source
enterprise class network security management system, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net