logging to syslog in a stealth way

Hi *,

I could tell this is more of a Unix/Linux and syslog question, but since my end intention is using it with netfilter, I could imagine someone has come accross something like that before.

I would like for the logs produced by iptable (generally in /var/log/syslog), to be processed by an ng-syslog client and just popped as UDP packets