offlist hate mail and smart questions (was: Re: problem with psd match)

On Wednesday 2005-August-31 12:32 GMT, afshin lamei
<afshinlamei@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Go and try to use your brain (if there is any!!) to understand the
> things, instead of teaching others :D
>
> On 8/31/05, /dev/rob0 <rob0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 2005-August-31 07:04, afshin lamei wrote:
> > > what's the problem?

Three minutes prior to this one, was another:

Subject: hey!
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:59:39 +0430
From: afshin lamei <afshinlamei@xxxxxxxxx>
To: /dev/rob0 <rob0@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm not kidding, if your brain is not able to understand such a simple
questions, go and try to change it :D

This poster was not capable of comprehending numerous things, it seems,
one of which being why I gave that reply. For the record here is the
original post in full: