blocking outbound irc

Hi,

Can anyone send me the iptables line(s) I would need to block all outgoing
access to remote irc (ports 6668, etc.).

I tried to figure this out myself (even asked some on the list a while back)
and haven't reallly had much luck. I feel like
a loser for just out and out asking but if anyone could just send me the
basic line for doing it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.