Re: NAT and ISP problem: clamp-tcpmss-to-pmtu did not resolve...

On Fri, 2005-09-02 at 13:10, Giacomo wrote:
> Thanks a lot for answer!
> I tried to add the rule, but my NAT still does not work :(
>
> Thanks anyway.. and if you have any other suggestion... tahnks
>
> Giacomo.

Hi All

I realize this may be off topic BUT

I have had a similar problem with NAT and an ISP providing PPPoE via
wireless connection. (pretty much vanilla FC3) Most traffic seems to be
fine until over 600k + transfers.

I have had to resort to a windows gateway to solve it for the time being
(which goes against the grain and I did it as a complete last resort).

My ip_conntrack_max is set really high (24000 for 200 users) and the MTU
is set correctly.

I could not find anything obviously wrong/useful in the logs. :(

TIA

Andrew Gargan
Developer
Interface Media (PTY) Ltd.