Changing priority of "filter table" at pre route hook

Hi all,
I 've registered a function at "local in" hook with a priority of
NF_IP_PRI_RAW. When a packet arrives at "local in" hook, would this
function be called before the filter table?  If so, I want to lower
the priority of "filter table", ie NF_IP_PRI_FILTER at "local in" hook
than that of NF_IP_PRI_RAW so that this table would be called before
that of the function registered with RAW. How can I do that?