authentification

hi

i just found some "experimental" software on my computer. i was once programming an authentification sofware similiar to http://nocat.net/, but with MAC-adress support.

Here's the list:
modified PAM_MySQL
a php webpage
modified PAM_Iptables
and a daemon to keep track of logged (off) in users (keeping iptables consistent with MySQL).

It's working (at least there was one successful login/logout procedure). The software is quick and dirty, and I give absolutly no garanty for anything.

If someone is interested to bring this further, send me an e-mail.

cheers
moritz