Re: [ANNOUNCE] netfilter-2.6.14 git tree / TODO

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 01:14:54PM +0200, Samir Bellabes wrote:
> Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > I suggest pulling the git tree from
> >
> > rsync://people.netfilter.org/users/laforge/scm/netfilter-2.6.14.git
> >
> > It is based on David Miller's net-2.6.14.git, and only contains those
> > new features and fixes that I intend to push to him soon (or have
> > already submitted but have not yet been included).
> >

> I started a tree for extensions in the p-o-m.
> The git tree has already around 30 extensions, and is based on davem's
> net-2.6.git
>
> you can dowload the tarball of this tree here:
> http://people.mandriva.com/~sbellabes/nf-2.6.git.tar.gz
> http://people.mandriva.com/~sbellabes/git/nf-2.6.git/
>
> Yes, i know, a rsync should be better, but the only server i got which
> can host a rsync server, has a DSL link :/

> Harald, can you provide hosting ?

sure, you can get a people.netfilter.org account.   Please send me your
sshv2 public key and the preferred username.

>   - updating patch for being sync with svn, but for now, we got a
> structured tree.
>   - add more extensions (sip, ..)
>
> Here is the changelog against davem's tree for each branches
> (main updates are kill lockhelp.h and fix compile problems, the branches
> mdv is the merge branches of all extensions)

ok, so you have one local branch per extension?  makes a lot of sense...

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                 http://netfilter.org/