[ANNOUNCE] netfilter-2.6.14 git tree / TODO

Hi!

As you might have noticed, the pace of netfilter development has
_slightly_ changed over the last two weeks.  For those of you who are
intrested in joining the current development efforts (or even only
testing, which is definitely required), I suggest pulling the git tree
from

rsync://people.netfilter.org/users/laforge/scm/netfilter-2.6.14.git

It is based on David Miller's net-2.6.14.git, and only contains those
new features and fixes that I intend to push to him soon (or have
already submitted but have not yet been included).

The areas of most work are currently nfnetlink, nfnetlink_log,
nfnetlink_queue and ip_conntrack_netlink (previously called ctnetlink).
Work in the kernel should be mostly finished, but the respective
userspace counterparts definitely need some work.

I've put together a quick TODO list at
	http://people.netfilter.org/laforge/TODO

Your help is greatly appreciated. Please contact me if you want to work
on any of these issues.

Thanks,
	Harald
--