Re: why isn't masquerade working?

I have been doing some reseach.

As both links are present in the same network, it's making the kernel
(IPROUTE?) get confused, apparently, about the address it has to stamp
on the outgoing packet, because of a tp_filter.

I tried with SNAT, and echoing 0 on that flag of the "unused link"
where I want to send traffic through... but It's still not working.

This kind of problems can be so annoying.