Netfilter uses SVN, not CVS anymore (was Re: cvs password)

Sorry for that quick reply, I went and dug at the site
a bit and discovered that they're no longer using CVS,
but SVN (SubVersioN).

http://www.netfilter.org/downloads.html#svn

http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO//netfilter-extensions-HOWTO-2.html