Re: cvs password

I get the same error.  You're doing nothing wrong.
The CVS server is not functional right now, someone
will likely have it back up soon, I hope.

http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO//netfilter-extensions-HOWTO-2.html

> when i run the commands below wich are listed at the
> website address above i
> get a connection refused. Am i doing something
> wrong?
>
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvspublic
> login
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvspublic
> co netfilter/userspace
> netfilter/patch-o-matic
>

> any help you can offer would be great,
>
> andy
> andy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/