Outgoing NAT problem.

Regards from Madrid, Spain.

I am configuring a Iptables firewall on the office, but i have problems with the navigation from LAN to Internet.
My configuration is the next:

    - eth0 --> LAN Interface
    - eth1 --> WAN Interface

I enter the next command:

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 10.10.12.30 -o eth1 -j SNAT --to 62.93.44.116

The configuration results:

Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
SNAT       all  --  10.10.12.30          anywhere            to:62.93.44.116

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

IP_forward --> 1

All policies are in ACCEPT position, but it doesn't works.
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward = 1

When i do a simple ping test from LAN --> Internet, it fails, but if i repeat the same test from firewall, it does ok.

IP_LAN -------(ping)--------> IP www.cisco.com = Not OK
Firewall -------(ping)--------> IP www.cisco.com = OK

Anybody can help me?

P.D: I know it. My english is not very good.  :D