Using the userlevel queue via the iptables command

Hello everybody,

I want to modify every packet, which is addressed to a host, which is generated by this host and which is forwarded by this host using libipq. First of all I set a hook for the outgoing packets:

iptables -A OUTPUT -o wlan0 -j QUEUE

With that hook, I can modify the outgoing packets (I have it already successfully tested). Afterwards I also wanted to filter the incoming packets (addressed for this host):

iptables -A INPUT -i wlan0 -j QUEUE

But, these packets do never pass my program. I have only one program in the userspace, which has one handle to the userlevel queue. Is there any possibility to have different handles or do I only have the possibility to filter either incoming traffic or outgoing traffic?

Regards,
Carolin