Re: Firewall feature recommendation

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, /dev/rob0 wrote:

> On Friday 24 June 2005 09:12, I wrote:
> > > Would you be so kind as to post a randomly-selected zone file for
> > > our enjoyment?
> >
> > [file: null.zone]
>
> I should clarify: this same zone is loaded for all blocked domains.
> Please note that it's generic. And (just before I saw Edvin's request)
> it occurred to me that you might want to see the blacklist of zones:
>
> rob0@room101:/etc/named$ cat blacklist

\{snip}

Also see [http://pgl.yoyo.org/adservers/index.php] for a list useful for
adblocking..

It seems to be updated fairly regularly (read: cron job), and fairly
complete.. available in many useful formats for many tools...

Um.. and I'll be expecting my advertising check sometime soon...

HTH..

Carl

- --

"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those that don't."