Load Balancing / Merging speed

Hello,
If i want to search for HOWTOs that can enable me to merge the
connection speed of multiple providers (inboud/outbound), what should i
search for?

what i mean by merging is, lets say my connection is shaped at 100K and
the other is also shaped at 100K, i want to be able using the 2 ISPs to
have 200K (in/out),

Does anyone have a HOWTO or Article about that Matter?

Thanks