LAN pass, but not loopback

Hi,
I'm currently trying to discover iptables. In that aim I created a little
script to "protect" my lan (4 computers).
It became pretty complex with the time, but remain clean... and should work,
at least I think.
The problem is it doesn't : it contain, among other things
#Loopback interface
iptables -A INPUT -o lo -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -o lo -j ACCEPT
[..]
#Apache
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport http -m connlimit ! --connlimit-above 40 \
-j ACCEPT

>From the inside, wget http://my_server works as it should, from outside also,
but not from the computer himself !
For the same reason (i think) Samba cannot connect to CUPS... and I've many
other problems.
I've tried as I could to understand this problem but failed. On the other
hand, each time I suspected a bug in a complex software (iptables here), I
was wrong.
So, if one would have time to tell me were... mummy would be very happy as she
could print again -_^.

Sorry for my bad english. You can read the whole script at
http://98111.free.fr/serv/served/iptables.en.sh , I tried to traduce comments
in english but I'm not sure of the result.

By the way, what do you think of the way I tried to reduce the overload due to
TARPIT ? Would it work ?

Thanks !
Brice

--
"Emacs is my operating system, and Linux its device driver."
 -- Bake Timmons