Blocking ip addresses..

Hi,

I want to block specified IP Addresses "on the fly".

My Firewall is started, and then without a restart, I want to
block all established,new,related connection to a specified host or
port.

The Problem is, when I use the conntrack modul, and I block a IP with
this command :

iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -p tcp  -s 192.168.0.23 --dport 25 -m
conntrack --ctstate ESTABLISHED,NEW,RELATED -j DROP,

then I can't create new Connections, but I can use further on the established
connections.

Is there a Solution to also stop working the established connections?

regards sebi

--
Sebastian Docktor <sebi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>