Configuring my Firewall with DMZ

Dear All

Please they could help me to configure my firewall server to block the whole
ports of the interface that this connected one to internet (except the ports 25
and 53 that it is forwarded to DMZ server), also to block the users of my net
LAN so that alone they can enter to internet to transparent proxy (SQUID) that
this installed in my DMZ server.
I attach the file with the configurations of my firewall server.

Thank's and regard's