Re: matching the first packet of a connection

Hi,

Problem seems difficult to explain (and I'm not speaking well tonight),
here's the detail :

In the scope of the NuFW project we need to queue SYN packets for
connection we want to authenticate (see http://www.nufw.org/ for details
on principles). For a single connection we want to QUEUE only the first
packet coming to the firewall (SYN packet in the case of TCP). All
subsequent packets of the connection even if they are also SYN packet
(if for example server is unreachable or does not exist) have to me
authorized or drop depending of the decision taken on the first packet.
In fact this is an extension of the ESTABLISHED or RELATED match.

I hope my problem is clearly explained this time.

BR and thanks for the help

--
Eric Leblond <eric@xxxxxxxxx>
NuFW, Now User Filtering Works : http://www.nufw.org