segmentation fault on ARM PXA-255

Hi,

I have cross-compiled iptables ver. 1.3.0 for an ARM PXA-255 processor with
a 2.6.7 kernel.  The following patch needed to be applied to the kernel
before iptables would compile:
http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0406.2/0754.html.  The
resulting binaries seemed to be working fine until we tried the following
command:
"iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 3901 -j MARK --set-mark 1".
This results in a segmentation fault.  I've seen similar behavior when
kernel support for a needed iptables feature was missing.  But, in this case
we have compiled into the kernel practically the entire Netfilter feature
set.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Bryan