Re: I need help with "CONNMARK --set-mark"

Hi,

On 4/14/05, Jason Opperisano <opie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 01:32:33PM +0100, Adrian Turcu wrote:
> >
> > I'm just trying to revive this as there was no answer till now. Maybe I'm
> > lucky this time :)

I haven't followed this in great detail either, but I do know that
some people reported problems with the firewall MARK in combination
with tc filter ... fwmark on the LARTC mailing list. I do remember someone
explicitly using a u32 mark match too.

I don't know what the details were, but could you give a different kernel
a try ? Sorry, I thought I kept the exact mail thread in my mailbox, but I
must have deleted it... You may want to check the LARTC archives for more
info.

So try a different kernel first, if the problem persists and you're convinced
that this is a bug, you may want to take this to the -devel mailing list, where
the author of the CONNMARK patch also hangs out.

Regards,
Filip