Linux firewall + NAT Traversal + IPsec

Hi,

I'm new to Linux. Is it possible make a Linux box with firewall + NAT, such that client PC(s) from the NATed internal network could connect to a VPN gateway on the Internet :-

client PC ----- Linux iptables firewall + NAT ---- Internet ---- IPsec VPN gateway
192.168.x.x/16 (e.g. Checkpoint FW-1)
(VPN client)

I hope someone could help to advise what software / kernel patch is required on the Linux box to NAT traversal work and where to get the HOWTO(s)?

Thanks a lot.

John Mok