Re: Captive DNS REDIRECT problems. Need a stateless/fast timeout udp connection.

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 19:27, you wrote:

>  Build a rule that sets the initial connection up as NOTRACK?

Docs say:
Please keep in mind:
if you mark a packet with NOTRACK, then

- all the conntrack functionalities are lost for the packet
  (ICMP error tracking, protocol helpers, etc)
- all the NAT functionalities are also lost.

Doesn't that mean this won't work for me, as once I touch the packet with that
the REDIRECT rule won't work?

I don't have the raw table in my current kernel to test this....