Load balancing.

Hello.

I need help with I think something very easy to do with Iptables.

I need to have load balancing via nat for two or more ISP as in chart:

                           ------ ISP1
                          |          128.0.0.0/30
<MY NET>---->[Linux NAT]-------- ISP2
192.168.0.0/24     |      80.0.0.0/30
                           ------ ISP3
                                   85.0.0.0/30

I have some users on my side and I want them to simply load balance trafic
from them via those three ISP's.  How to do that, is there a way to have three default static routes?

Thank You for any help it will be very usefull.

Xperience