Re: Changing the ip_ct_tcp_timeout_established value

Hi there,

thx for the answer, but it seems as this doesnt fix my problem.
It seems as if the value in "ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_established" isnt interpreted, cause i see lots of entries like this in the ip_conntrack table:
tcp      6 231752 ESTABLISHED src=yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy dst=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx sport=3139 dport=6881 src=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx dst=zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz sport=6881 dport=3139 [ASSURED] use=1

The third field is the timeout value i think? So this would be 231752 seconds, which is much larger then the value in ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_established.
Im running a 2.4.27 kernel with iptables 1.2.11. Is the value ignored in this versions by design?
Any advices?

Regards
Bjoern