Changing the ip_ct_tcp_timeout_established value

Hi there,

the default value for "ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_established" is set to 5 days.
My problem is, that after about 2 days of using a filesharing client the ip_conntrack table runs full.
Im using a dial-up connection with 24 hours reconnect.
So my question is: Could i run into problems, if i set this value to 24 hours or something like this?

Regards
Bjoern