article - Learning iptables from scratch - feedback appreciated :)

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the group.

I sent a mail to the netFilter webmaster and he encouraged me to post it
here, so...here we go!

I've written a little article about iptables, IMHO simple and easy to
understand. It was originally written in spanish, it had quite nice
feedback, so I decided to translate it to english, and publish it on its
own website.

It's name: Learning iptables from scratch
the url: http://www.iptableslinux.com

(spanish version coming soon!)
Hope you like it and find it useful. Of course, any suggestions,
corrections, and all kind of constructive feedback will be appreciated. :)

Regards,

Jose R. "Xous" Negreira
[ *xous*at*xouslab_dot_com* ]
XousLAB - http://www.xouslab.com