Re: ClusterIP

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:17:26 -0700, Bryan Waters <bryanw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I want to use clusterip on a couple of machines to do load balancing and
>   ip failover.  I would like to know if there is more info on the
> clusterip module and if anyone knows if it is stable or if it even works.
>
> I've asked this question a couple of times on this list with no
> response.  I'm about to just try experimentation but is the reason i've
> received no response due to just lack of any experience with CLUSTERIP?

CLUSTERIP is new in the 2.6.10 mainline kernel. I couldn't find much
information about using it either, so I'd say just try it out and see
how it works. If you'd report back to the list what you find out, that
would be even better ;-)

P.S. I saw your earlier posts, but didn't reply since I've never used
it and couldn't find any good information on it either... I was
waiting for a reply, too :-D

--
[ Tobias DiPasquale ]
0x636f6465736c696e67657240676d61696c2e636f6d