ClusterIP

I want to use clusterip on a couple of machines to do load balancing and ip failover. I would like to know if there is more info on the clusterip module and if anyone knows if it is stable or if it even works.

I've asked this question a couple of times on this list with no response. I'm about to just try experimentation but is the reason i've
received no response due to just lack of any experience with CLUSTERIP?

-bryanw