From: netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brent Clark
Sent: 17 March 2005 08:08
To: iptables
Subject: Re: HUP

Sietse van Zanen wrote:
>  Logon to the server.
>
> Start Terminal Services manager and kill the connection
>

> So far for stating the obvious.

Hi

Thanks for this, but I acctually had first tried this.

On logging on, I have found that with the Terminal Services manager, there
literally no connections (no even disconnected sessions ) at the present
time .

So im not sure if this is an old entry on the ip_conntrack or what, but it
is been displayed when I try

conntrack-viewer.pl and / or  netstat-nat

weird.

Thanks
Kind Regards

Brent Clark