Re: 'Cross' Compiling iptables

Should be solved,

I just asked the poeple who ported the Linux about this problem, the told me that the partly used Windows for some ?whatever? and Windows is not casesensitve so it might have been Windows who 'deleted' the *TCPMSS *tcpmss and so on.
I just take the headers from the original Sources.

Thanks so far.

Marcus