Re: ARP who-has woes

Perhaps is better to put a router (linux or whatever) in the wireless
network. Or a router with a manageable switch after it where you can
set vlans, so the arp traffic is much low, and more important, won't
go throught the radio. This means you'll also need to subnet your
clients and change theyr ip'es.

--
Bla bla