Re: Multiple Source IP Addresses

Baake,

Thank you for reply.

What you suggesting will take care of routing incomming packets (from internet) to web server. In my scenario, I have a bot that parses sites and so the packets are coming from webserver to internet and source addresses must be different to load balance between internet connections.

--

Dennis O. Aliev