Re: Fedora 3 + netfilter 1.2.11 + FXP

I'm not too sure, but isn't FXP enabled or disabled in the FTP server?
As I understand it, when you do an FXP transfer you're asking FTP
server A to upload on your behalf to FTP server B. It's a normal FTP
'transaction' in every sense except that the files don't originate
from your box.

I could be wrong, but I hope this helps.

--

Kenneth Kalmer
kenneth.kalmer@xxxxxxxxx