Fedora 3 + netfilter 1.2.11 + FXP

Hello,

I am running a standard installation of Fedora Core 3 (2.6.10-1.770.FC3)
& netfilter 1.2.11

Is there anybody here that can give me an answer to the following
question:

Is it possible to enable FXP in this configuration? (above config, no
new kernel compiling, patching etc)

If possible, how can I enable it?

I tried putting add options ip_conntrack_ftp fxp=1 in /etc/modules.conf,
but this doesn't help

Spent all morning wading through the web and all the years old
documentation available, but I haven't found what I was looking for.
Found some stuff about this ftp-fxp patch, but that too seems legacy for
very old version.

Greets,

Sietse