Re: [OT] LARTC list

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 12:57:36PM -0500, Jason Opperisano wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 12:45:05PM -0500, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > Does anyone here know what happened to the LARTC list? It appears to
> > have died Feb 18th, 2005.
> i don't know what happened--but i can confirm that the last message i
> received was 02-18-2005 @ 16:16.
> -j
> --

Does this list's topic overlap with the LARTC list? I understand that
tc, ip and other such tools discussed in the LARTC world are interfaces
to netfilter. But, if LARTC is never resurrected will I miss it if I
start following this list?
--
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki  |  Systems Administrator
Technical Operations Division  |  Radio Free Asia