IP+MAC based firewall rule

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me that how can i place firewall rule based on both IP
Address and the Network Card's MAC Address. I want to do so because i
want to limit my clients that if any of my clients changes his
ipaddress his packets start dropping and he is unable to connect the
server.
--
Oliging
Superior