Re: Stateless NAT in 2.6 (was Re: UDP Forwarding)

> Yes, exactly.  They are very small footprint appliances running ucLinux
> and I would not want to void any warranties by cross compiling and
> adding binaries to the image.  Thanks for such a quick response - John

That totally defeat the spirit of open source. I would throw it away and
put in other small footprint appliances which I have full source. There
are many such devices around.

Anyway, it's probably not helping your situation at all.

Sorry won't help much.

Cheers.