Re: Force route to local?

On Feb 19, 2005, at 1:00 PM, Jason Opperisano wrote:

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 13:33, Gerd Knops wrote:
(BTW If you are wondering why: There are a bunch of web sites hosted on
the firewall system. I could just add them all to the internal name
server and return the local address. But I shouldn't have to...)

i respectfully disagree--you should have to.

Thanks for the response, but could you please enlighten me why I can't do what I am trying to do? I just can not see a reason that would preclude this from working. And sorry if this is a dumb question, i really spent hours reading through documentation and working with ethereal etc...

Thanks

gerd