Re: Support for asymmetric routing?

Jeff:

I think that there is a project called "ct_sync" that does exactly this.
Also, I think (not sure) that this is part of the netfilter project.

Jeff McCarthy wrote:

I would like to configure 2 linux boxes for use with
asymmetric routing. Is there a way to share state
tables between 2 different linux boxes? If traffic
goes out through one linux box I want to be able to
allow it back through another box, based on state
information.

I found the netfilter-ha trunk but not sure if that
will do what I need.

Thanks,

--Jeff