Qos Problem

Hi, has anybody of you ever tried Qos with iptables?
===============================

My Problem is that when I set up htb to classify my packets every traffic should go to one of three classes.

-The first class is the priorisized one (thought for myself to put in http packets)
-the second one is for peer2peer traffic which should be unpriorisized.
-And third is for the rest of the packets.

Now classifying works very good, but when I want to surf the www the htb qdisc doesn't seem to give my http packets fast sending.
My Browser reacts ver slow and surfing seems quite impossible.
I thought the problem could be in the pfifo fast queues that the every leaf is assigned by htb.
For this I introduced and bfifo with limit for every leaf.
I gave it simply a limit of 1500bytes no exactly knowing what I'm doing.
Now I can browse perfectly but the throughput of my peer2peer program is slow as hell.

To differentiate the Peer2Peer Traffic I uses ipp2p filter with iptables.

What's wrong in my thoughts? Can anybody of you tell me?

Cheers
Wolfgang Meyerle