Fw: random patch with 2.6 kernel?

Subject: Re: random patch with 2.6 kernel?

ok i'm feeling really dumb here guyz :) i got the latest patch-o-matic patch, not 1.3 but the other from the netfilter site. I'm beginning to think that this is still a bit out of my league. you said:

Where did you find it ? I hope you didn't get it there :
https://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter-devel/2004-November/017491.html

this link takes me to what? from what the later posts say, do i need this link? maybe a slightly revised? if i cut and paste this, what do i put it in and where do i put it? if it will simplify things i am totally willing to revert to the 2.4 kernel, its going to be a box under my desk anyway(doesn't have to be fast or pretty). wont even have a monitor, i'm going to use ssh. the only thing i need to do is get this script at the link working on my box with whatever means necessary

http://linux.com.lb/wiki/index.pl?node=Load%20Balancing%20Across%20Multiple%20Links when i opened the link that you supplied i had no idea what i was seeing:(  it looks like a page i would have gotten when i ran patch-o-matic butthe rest was foreign.  if there isn't a decently easy way to do a randommatch with the 2.6 kernel then i'll scrap the idea and 2.4 it, if there iscan i get a walkthrough?  or am i just doing something really silly, trying to impliment "even" load balancing without buying hardware to do so. Thank you all for your patients with me over this time consuming subjectand any help from anyone to get this working on either a 2.4 or 2.6 kernelto balance my cable modem's will be GREATLY appreciated :)Brandon