Re: how to use NF_QUEUE

Le mercredi 09 février 2005 à 03:16 -0800, vinay mathew a écrit :
> Hi,
> I am a newbie regarding Netfilter.I need to use the
> Netfilter hooks for a project. I have tried out the
> hook functions using NF_ACCEPT, NF_DROP.I need to use
> NF_QUEUE to queue certain packets to the user space
> where i need to process them further and then send
> these packets back into the network stack.
> I have not done this before so does anyone have some
> simple sample code using this option so that i can get
> a start on how its done.

Use libipq, it's the easiest way to send packet to userspace and put
them back in the network stack. The man page contains some examples.

For a more concrete example you can have a look at the nufw project
(http://www.nufw.org).
The file src/nufw/packetsrv.c and src/nufw/authsrv.c contain code
example.

BR,
--
Éric Leblond, eleblond@xxxxxx
Téléphone : 01 44 89 46 40, Fax : 01 44 89 45 01