how to use NF_QUEUE

Hi,
I am a newbie regarding Netfilter.I need to use the
Netfilter hooks for a project. I have tried out the
hook functions using NF_ACCEPT, NF_DROP.I need to use
NF_QUEUE to queue certain packets to the user space
where i need to process them further and then send
these packets back into the network stack.
I have not done this before so does anyone have some
simple sample code using this option so that i can get
a start on how its done.
Thanx in advance ,
regards
vinay