Re: Two links and a SMTP sever.

  Some time ago, I wrote this e-mail below.  A lot of people tried to
help-me (thanks guys), but I couldn't find the problem. A week ago,
with help from someone on IRC I solved my problem (simple one). And I
finished my MiniHowTo.
http://munky.maluco.com.br/lar_with_smtp.html
  Maybe it won't tell you something new. But it's shorter do read
instead the whole LARTC documentation.
  This miniHowTo shows how to use iproute2 with iptables mark rule. I
think it's nice. If someone has something to say about it (in
private), I would thanks.

  PS: The problem was just Reverse Path Filtering enabled.

--
 - Ulysses Almeida