Re: Which line for which port?

from;;  which goes into a small part on how to use ip2route when both
connections come from the same net/provider;

/usr/doc/Linux-HOWTOs/Adv-Routing-HOWTO

10.2. Other possibilities

William Stearns has used an advanced tunneling setup to achieve good use
of multiple, unrelated, internet connections together. It can be found on
[http://www.stearns.org/tunnel/] his tunneling page.

There's a place to start.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

--
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com

...Love is the ultimate outlaw.  It just won't adhere to rules.
The most any of us can do is sign on as it's accomplice.  Instead
of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet.
That would mean that security is out of the question.  The words
"make" and "stay" become inappropriate.  My love for you has no
strings attached.  I love you for free...
                        -Tom Robins <Still Life With Woodpecker>